WIN! WIN! WIN! Tickets to Southampton Boat Show
Free, Free, Free, Free, Free tickets to Southampton Boat Show
Aaah – Free. That wonderful little word that can make even the dullest day shine. And here at Boatshed our mission in life is to make you happy and this year, we hope we have done just that.
Boatshed and our friends at the RNLI have managed to get their hands on 50 pairs of tickets to this year’s Southampton Boat Show (15th – 23rd September)
All you have to do is click here and enter your details to be put into the hat to win. Remember to check out the terms and conditions (below) before entering because we want to assure you that we are as careful about private data as you are.
At this year’s Southampton Boat Show there is more watery fun than you can shake a fender at. To help you plan your day (and to give you even more of an incentive to enter the competition) how about making a list of things to see? We have started you off:
1) Boatshed stand (C053)– Famous Fizz at 5. Come and enjoy a glass of our finest while chatting to like minded souls and see for yourself why the Boatshed guys and gals are never short of admirers in the afternoons
2) Visit the RNLI stands and support them in the sterling work that they do for everyone. This year they are exhibiting an Atlantic 75, an Atlantic 85 and an All Weather Lifeboat plus giving everyone the chance to experience what it is like to be in the middle of a rescue situation through an exciting simulator. The RNLI is also talking Sea Safety with a clinic on lifejackets, using DSC radios and looking for common engine faults. In fact, the RNLI has so much going on that you might never see anything else!
3) Hydrazorbing – walk on water encased within a large inflatable rubber ball. No, we don't know why you'd want to either but now that you're being offered the chance......
4) Visit the Bounty, the ship from the latest Pirates of the Caribbean adventure
5) Try a Boat – if you’ve always wanted to go out on a powerboat or a RIB or even to sail across the harbour in a different kind of yacht, then you can.
Even if you can’t attend the Southampton Boat Show, please do click hereto register for your FREE (there’s that word again!) RNLI Sea Check and your free copy of the RNLI’s ‘The Complete Guide to Sea Safety’ plus interactive CD.
Boatshed is part of the RNLI Ambassador Scheme which means that every person who buys a boat through one of our team automatically receives complimentary RNLI Offshore Membership for a year. To find out more, please visit www.rnli.org.uk. The RNLI also offers free SEA Checks for all vessels along with advice and support on all aspects of sea safety.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (The Small Print - please read)
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees and their families of Boatshed.com and the RNLI and its agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion, who are precluded from entry.
2. No purchase is necessary. To enter please click here 3. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties; any such entries will be invalid. Final date for receipt of entries is 1200 hrs on 31st August 2007. 4. Neil Chapman, Co Founder of Boatshed.com, will select the winner at random on the 4th September 2007 from all entries received by the closing date. An independent witness will oversee the draw. 5. Prize consists of 50 pairs of tickets for the Southampton International Boat Show for one day only, on any day between 15th September and 23rd September 2007. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable. 6. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and entry into the promotion (click here)is deemed to signify acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries, which are corrupt, incomplete, lost or damaged, or fail to arrive by the closing date.
8. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of Boatshed.com shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
9. The prizewinners will be contacted by e-mail by 1200 hrs on the 7th September 2007. All prizes will be posted to the winners by recorded delivery. If a winner does not claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner is not available to take up the prize, the RNLI reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant without liability to the winner.
10. Winners should allow up to 7 days for delivery of prizes.
11. The winners’ names will be published on boatshed.com website after the 7th September 2007.
12. We reserve the right to use winning names, ages and hometowns and publish those details on Boatshed.com/RNLI.org.uk.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the RNLI excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this shall not exclude the RNLI’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15. The RNLI reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and will apply to all entries received after the date the changes were posted.
16. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.